Ekas Complete Book of Drawing helps children learn how to draw different things they see in their immediate surroundings. This book teaches simple drawings to children through a number of techniques. Such techniques can be mastered by children if they practise them regularly.
The main features of the book include :
- At this stage children fill colours in the pictures they are provided with, but this unique book lets them draw the
- pictures of their choice in a very simple way.
- Steps to draw each picture are kept very simple to make children comfortable with the objects to be drawn.
- It is a well-graded book that proceeds from simple to little complex drawings keeping in mind the age of children.
- Proper space is provided on each page so that children can draw and colour the pictures easily.
- Each picture entertains children and enhances their confidence.
- Each page of the book is decorated with soft colours that give relaxation to the eyes of little children.
- This book covers almost all the themes that children would need while drawing different things.
- Some of the drawings are animated to entertain children.
Benefits of the book :
- Builds focus and hand-eye coordination
- Develops observation and visual skills
- Expands creativity and imagination
- Boosts self-esteem
- Helps grow problem-solving and social skills
- Facilitates self-regulation
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: